Watch Our Video
Mallorca is a cyclist’s dream. Great weather, diverse terrain and smooth quiet roads. Enjoy easy flat routes or full days out in the mountains following in the tracks of today’s best professional cyclists.
To make the most of cycling on the island, we offer an ‘all you need to know’ guide on getting the most out of cycling on the island when you stay in one of our recommended places.
What we offer for FREE when you book accommodation via The Other Mallorca:
- Help and advice on where to stay to enjoy the best cycling.
- Full details of the best cycle routes in Mallorca with links to Strava route maps and .gpx files for each route.
- Full list of bike hire options in Mallorca including all range of bikes up to high end carbon frame bikes. Also options for drop off / pick up at hotel locations.
- Contacts that offer rider/bike transfers across the island for cyclists wishing to start at a different location.
- Mallorca cycle experts at the end of the phone to offer any advice on arranging your cycle trip to Mallorca.
Best places to stay for cyclist
For free advice and a free hotel booking service (ABTA bonded), see our pick of accommodation in these areas: Northwest and Northeast. Or, email us via our contact page or call us and speak directly to a specialist adviser for first-hand advice on cycling and routes, and the best places to stay. Please call 0800 170 1020 or +44 (0) 207 118 1020.
From time to time we’ll be adding blogs about cycling, such as the famous Sa Calobra climb. See all our cycling blogs.